Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Poor, poor again

There's a nagging temptation to say that my job has made me more miserable than I was before starting it; this isn't exactly true, I suppose, because I've felt a financial burden (albeit, a small one) lifted from my shoulders. I've been hitching a ride with Yep Roc's publicist, who also lives in Raleigh. Carpooling is a good idea, but we won't be able to every single day due to some conflicting schedules, and my week of driving will be financially stressful because I don't make much money. Free music is a perk, but I lose nearly two hours of my day driving to/from work. I don't sit down at all during the day. I didn't take lunch today, so I was basically on my feet working from 9:30 this morning until 6 P.M. I'm not trying to complain too much, but it's a very disheartening thing to have graduated from college and not be able to use the degree, much less get an entry-level position that requires a degree, giving me at least a moderately respectable income.

I can't get my mind in gear to study for the GRE.

I have daily spells where I feel like my life is falling apart and that I need to start all over again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

  • Myspace
  • Facebook
  • .
  • .