Wednesday, January 02, 2008

I'm feeling particularly sentimental this evening; at the moment, I'm listening to "Come On, Eileen" and avoiding the bleak weather outside. Such conditions are conducive to writing, I suppose, but as always I'm short on ideas and working with kids on a regular basis is thinning my vocabulary. If I was ever a word gymnast, that time has passed.

But back to the original intention of this post: my intent is to document my first encounters with my closest friends, how the relationship was founded, what effects the friendship has had on me, etc. I don't know what I stand to gain from this little project of mine--probably nothing but some much-needed writing exercise--but maybe one day those people will stumble across my blog (most probably don't know it exists, and that's fine) and find something I've written to be humorous or amusing or even surprising.

To jog my memory later (and to maybe whet an appetite or two), here's a running list of who's to be included:

Daniel Wing
Steve Tollin
Gillian Karp
Mark Burnette
Jacob Murray
Phil Cason
Justin Cleveland
Drew Schwemer
Jordan Powers
Joseph Powers
Mickey Humsi
Jesse Lambert
Mark Lentz
Tim Pruitt
Ed Porter
Rebecca Huvar
William Humsi
Cody Abell
Aaron Cline
Eric Cregger

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

  • Myspace
  • Facebook
  • .
  • .