Monday, February 05, 2007

It's pre-noon and my brain and vocabulary are only halfway functioning, but Gillian insists upon me making a new entry in this psuedo-diary which only a handful of lonely, dull e-surfers ever happen to stumble upon. Less than that read it, I'm sure, but it's her birthday tomorrow and I suppose I can appease her in this simple way.

There's been a new addition to the family--last weekend Strummer became a big brother. The little baby this time is Shuggie, two months old and breed unknown. He started off acting like he was potty-trained, taking to potty pads like, I guess, a duck to water? Unfortunately he's decided he now prefers the floor.

I almost made a post the other day when I had something important to say, and was in the correct frame of mind to say it. When I find another moment of inspiration next time I'll try to not let it float away.

Blah.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

  • Myspace
  • Facebook
  • .
  • .