Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Bored Days

Unfortunately the library has given me only eight hours of work this week, which means I'll be struggling to cover some bills and my trip to New York City next month. I'm really not looking forward to the ensuing cash dilemma, but I don't know what else I can possibly do about it. I guess I'll manage, somehow.

Today's agenda is to write more mediocre reviews for Silent Uproar while making sure Strummer doesn't destroy anything. There's snow outside but I'm gonna try to make it to the gym later this evening.

I've also considered integrating an mp3 blog into this one, because while I enjoy sharing music with people, I don't have the time to regularly update a page made specifically for that purpose.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

  • Myspace
  • Facebook
  • .
  • .